Ford recalls Focus to replace alternator cap LONDON — Ford Motor Co. recalls some 200,000 Focus models because of an alternator defect. The company says water can leak into the alternator and cause dashboard lights to flicker and dim. The company will replace the vehicle’s alternator cap for the Focus cars, which are built in Saarlouis, Germany, and Valencia, Spain. o Serbia to rebuild BELGRADE — The Serbian government says it will finance the reconstruction of the Zastava auto factory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.