Ukraine to sell stake in AvtoZAZ to investors KIEV — The Ukraine government says it will sell a 32% stake in OAO AvtoZAZ. The government will offer the stake for about US$5.48 million to private investors. Some 18.4% of the automaker was previously sold to AvtoZAZ workers. The government will hold a 51% share in the company until June 27, 2004. It may then choose to privatize the remaining shares of the automaker. AvtoZAZ currently has a joint venture, UzDaewooAvto, with Daewoo Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.