Rover changes name and drops euro demand LONDON — The Rover Group is changing its name to MG Rover Group Ltd. The company says the new name reflects both of its current brands — MG and Rover. BMW AG sold Rover to the Phoenix consortium earlier this year. Separately, the auto-maker says its British suppliers do not have to operate in euros. BMW had told U.K. suppliers they would have to shift to the European currency in order to continue supplying the automaker. Rover executives also say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.