Ford launches online services in the U.K. LONDON — Ford Motor Co. claims to be the first automaker to offer consumers in the U.K. the ability to make vehicle maintenance appointments directly over the Internet, published reports say. The service enables consumers to input their vehicle identification number at a designated Web site to schedule a vehicle service appointment at their local dealer. The service also provides detailed pricing for routine maintenance items and approximate times ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.