Suzuki studies new models for Hungary VIENNA — Suzuki Motor Corp. will decide on the successor to the Hungarian-made Suzuki Swift in May. Two possibilities include a thoroughly modernized Swift and the new Suzuki Ignis, sources say. Magyar Suzuki Rt. currently builds the Suzuki Swift, the Swift-based 4-wheel-drive model Subaru Justy, as well as the Suzuki Wagon Rt. The plant produced 77,253 cars last year, up 13.43% from 1999. Future plans call for production of up to 100,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.