Fiat SpA creates new holding company TURIN — Moving toward its alliance with General Motors Corp., Fiat SpA creates a new holding company, of which Fiat owns an 80% share and GM 20%. The holding company became the new owner of Fiat Auto SpA assets on June 1. Fiat executives say nothing will actually change, rather it has to do with legal and fiscal regulations. All assets of the current Fiat Auto have been transferred to the new holding company, called “F.A. Industrie Automobilistiche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.