Sales jump in U.K. in March LONDON — U.K. new car sales vault more than 73% in March, after lagging during the first two months of the year. Sales reached 370,060 cars in March, with first quarter sales totaling 635,942 units. Sales were down 21.6% in January and 52.6% in February. March's increase is attributed to customers who wanted the new T-license plate. In previous years, the license plate prefix would change in August to signify a new car. This year is the first time license plate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.