Dacia shareholders reject Renault merger BUCHAREST, Romania — Shareholders in Romania's automaker Automobile Dacia SA reject a proposal by minority stakeholders for a full merger with Renault SA, which holds a 92.7% stake in the company. A Renault spokesman reportedly says the proposal and outcome are meaningless and that Renault plans to proceed with its long-term plans for Dacia to become an export powerhouse and its No.2 brand. VW to cut output MADRID — Volkswagen AG says it won't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.