PARIS – DaimlerChrysler AG produced more "value added" in Europe than any other company in 2000/2001, says a study by the British ministry of Commerce and Industry . However, BMW AG was the most productive automotive company, using value added per employee as a guide. A total of 19 auto makers and suppliers were considered in the analysis of DaimlerChrysler Group headquarters in Stuttgart-Möhringen, Germany 300 large European companies, although some suppliers were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Auto Makers Rank in Value-Added Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.