PARIS – The European Investment Bank (EIB) has drawn up plans to lend Continental AG €40 million ($52 million) to build and operate a new manufacturing plant for passenger-vehicle tires at Camacari, Bahia state, Brazil. The bank wants to boost Continental's presence in the world’s tire markets and improve its global competitiveness, "while transferring state-of-the-art technology to Brazil and promoting economic growth in the country," an EIB statement says. The total cost of the project ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Bank to Finance New Continental Brazil Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.