A European Commission proposal to reduce air pollution and the environment impact of transport fuels has been amended by the European Parliament’s environment committee to make greenhouse-gas reductions more flexible and introduce quality standards for biodiesels. The EC proposal aims to update the 1998 fuel-quality directive, which sets minimum standards for gasoline and diesel. The reforms are designed to ensure the fuels are formulated so that less carbon-dioxide emissions are generated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Parliament Pushes for Green Biofuel Standards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.