DETROIT – With the U.S. automotive supply base imploding and previously healthy companies in bankruptcy, an auto analyst predicts European parts makers will be the next to suffer in the face of a changing global marketplace. “I think they’re five years behind the U.S.,” but troubles lie ahead for European producers, Steve D’Arcy, partner-Pricewaterhouse Coopers Global Automotive Practice, says here at a PwC backgrounder on the European parts industry. “Volkswagen (AG), Renault (SA), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Suppliers Next to Feel Pain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.