The European Commission is asking automobile research teams to bid for two multi-million euro projects designed to promote development of new technologies and spearhead government policies aimed at cutting vehicle emissions and improving safety. On safety, the Commission wants to spend €3 million ($3.6 million) over four years on four tasks: Reviewing existing and pending motor vehicle and other relevant legislation to evaluate its likely impact on auto safety. Assessing relevant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Union to Fund Safety, Emissions Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.