GENEVA — From concept cars to redesigned badges to new segments, automakers continue to rewrite their image in the European market. While top-level companies such as BMW AG and Mercedes-Benz constantly refine their brand, others such as SEAT SA, Adam Opel AG and Mazda Motor Corp. just recently began to redefine themselves. Volkswagen AG brands, for example, are enjoying a resurgence thanks to a parent company that has experience in turning around flawed automakers. Take Skoda Auto a.s. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe's automakers reflect on brand image" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.