BOXBERG, Germany – The age of electric vehicles might appear threatening to a supplier of fuel injectors, pumps and other components dedicated to conventional internal-combustion engines. But not Germany’s Robert Bosch, the world’s largest automotive component producer. Rather than perceiving the transition to electromobility as a threat to the company’s business model and hundreds or thousands of jobs, Bosch Automotive Chairman Bernd Bohr says he finds it “extremely exciting that it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EV Sector Holds Huge Sales Potential for Bosch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.