Unique Mobility Inc., the Golden, CO, maker of advanced propulsion systems and electric motors, said in October it had written down 100% of its investment in three electric vehicle (EV) ventures, according to EVNews. Unique Mobility president and CEO William Rankin, says alternative-fuels industry focus has shifted away from pure electric vehicles to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs). Mr. Rankin claims EV markets have been — and will continue to be — slow to mature, and that Unique Mobility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EVs out, judging by Unique Mobility moves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.