Michael J. Seergy says his company is ready for a “smashed-mouth marketing” attack on the competition. The vice president and general manager of the Nissan Div. of Nissan Motor Corp. U.S.A. says the automaker has come a long way in the past year after paying the price for previous bad strategies. One dramatic change is that leasing has dropped from more than 30% to 17% penetration — meaning the used car baggage and its huge carrying costs have slipped from 30,000-40,000 units to about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exec: Nissan Attack Ready; Backing Off SUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.