Recent changes in Ford Motor Co.’s executive leadership represent an opportunity for enrichment, rather than a disruption in the chain of command, says Center for Automotive Research Chairman David Cole. The industry’s emerging business model demands “people flow,” which Cole views as “a very healthy thing.” His remarks follow in the wake of Martin Leach’s seemingly abrupt resignation this week from his post as Ford of Europe president and chief operating officer. Martin Leach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Executive Exodus: Ford Perseveres" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.