SAN DIEGO – At first glance, Aston Martin Lagonda North America Inc. could be seen as getting in over its head. The company, a long-time minor player in the world’s quintessential luxury market, has been defined since the 1960s more by its connection with James Bond movies than perhaps anything else. Despite its loyal buyer base, world-beating dealer body and rich racing history, if it weren’t for agent 007 and his gadget-laden DB 5, Aston might not even be in the U.S. market. James ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Expanding the House That Bond Built" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.