DEARBORN, MI – This year’s market rebound will continue to rely on fleet sales until consumers gain confidence in an economy that has eroded their wealth and generated high unemployment, a leading industry consultant says. John Hoffecker, a managing director at AlixPartners LLP and co-leader of the firm’s enterprise improvement practice, also says the profitability picture for North American suppliers and OEMs appears bright. He predicts solid demand for an initial public offering from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Expect Choppy Retail Sales Rebound, AlixPartners Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.