New-vehicle sales in Thailand rose 3.7% in October, reaching 57,399 units and taking the year-to-date total 13.7% higher than like-2004 at 562,134 units. New-car sales totaled 13,071 units during the month, according to industry data compiled by Toyota Motor Co. Thailand Ltd., down 16.2%. Deliveries of 1-ton commercial vehicles were up 15.5% to 40,901 units. Toyota continued with its market dominance in October, despite a drop in demand. Its sales of 21,621 units were off 13.1% from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Expectations Lowered as Thai Sales Fall in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.