Numbers do not lie. Used-vehicle buyers are visiting fewer dealer lots and relying less on newspaper classified advertising to help them in their purchase. Instead, they are turning to the Internet. The question for car dealers is how to capture these buyers while increasing profitability. Already, 24% of used-car buyers say the Internet is the method they used to buy a vehicle, according to J.D. Power and Associates research. Another 45% say they used the Internet although it did not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Experts Share Ideas for Used-Car Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.