SAN ANTONIO – The preparations and expectations are huge, as Ford Motor Co. launches its new ’04 F-150 pickup into the marketplace. “You can’t think about how important the vehicle is while you’re doing it, or you’ll be up nights,” says Patrick Schiavone, design director-Tough Trucks and SUVs. Ford F-150 FX4 “This is the crown jewel for us,” says Tom Gorman, general sales manager-Ford Div. “We can’t afford anything but a successful launch.” The 3,800 U.S. dealers will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-150: Angst of Launching an Icon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.