More Stories Fierce competition marked by leading-edge design and innovation is turning the ’04 fullsize pickup segment inside out. Ford Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. are the center of attention. Each offers an all-new product for the fullsize truck segment, which – to date – is closely tracking 2002’s volume of 2.2 million units. And each truck makes an aggressive assertion about the wants and needs of fullsize pickup buyers. PICKUPS* 1998 2002 2003* ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-150, Titan Throw Down in Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.