Ford Motor Co.’s redesigned F-150 earns 5-star ratings for both driver and front passenger safety in the National Highway Safety Admin.’s latest New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) crash results for ’04 pickups. NHTSA released driver and front passenger safety ratings for 28 variations of pickup models selling under six brand names in the U.S., including the Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Silverado, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, GMC Canyon, GMC Sierra, Mazda B-Series, Toyota Tacoma ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-150 Tops Pickup Safety Ratings List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.