DETROIT – Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series pickup truck was the most sought-after vehicle among last year’s online shoppers, says Dealix Commerce Services. But Ford shares first place with American Honda Motor Co. Inc. as the auto maker with the most segment-toppers among visitors to InvoiceDealers.com, Dealix’s online buying site. Dealix doesn’t say how many purchases its data is based on. While F-Series is a runaway winner when truck brand inquiries are tallied, Ford Explorer barely edges ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-Series, Accord Top Online Shopping Lists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.