Ford Motor Co. says it has broken its all-time F-Series sales record, bettering the former mark of 911,597 units in a single year (2001) and setting an annual truck sales record for any brand in any market in the process. More than 912,000 F-Series trucks were sold in 2004. The profit-rich F-Series trucks are among the few domestic products making gains in Ford’s sprawling vehicle lineup vs. like-2003. The world’s best-selling vehicle line entered 2004 riding a wave of high hopes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-Series Record Set; Capacity Boost Could Follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.