Buyers with expensive tastes fueled Ford Motor Co.’s 5% September sales surge. True to form for model redesign launches, high-end ’04 F-150s barely stayed on dealer lots long enough to cast shadows, Ford says. This contributed to the best September sales results ever for the Ford F-Series – 31% higher than September of 2002 and 9.4% higher than the previous September record set in 2001. Sales of F-150 Lariat models were unexpectedly high. The take rate for the new F-150’s top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-Series Sales Lead Rich Mix for Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642