DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series is on track to break the auto maker’s 2004 sales target of 912,000 units. But Steve Lyons, president-Ford Div., declines to predict if and when the truck line might break the 1 million-unit barrier, a benchmark the F-Series has flirted with in the past. Ford F-150 “We committed to selling over 912,000 this year and I’m confident to say we will beat that,” Lyons says. “And then we’ll bask in the glory and worry about next year next year.” Lyons ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-Series to Surpass 912,000 Sales Target This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.