SAN DIEGO – Mazda Motor Corp. insists there is a method to its madness when it comes to the Mazda6 family. The sedan launched to strong critical acclaim 18 months ago in the North American market just now is being joined by the 5-door hatch and wagon. Mazda6 wagon expected to generate incremental sales. The additions are designed to take volume from about 70,000 sedans annually to somewhere in the range of 80,000 to 90,000 total sales of all three body types this year, with about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Family Planning the Mazda Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.