BEIJING — The number of new farm vehicles is growing as Chinese companies increase production, statistics from the Farm Vehicle Branch of the China Assn. of Farm Machinery Industry show. China's top-10 enterprises in 1998 produced 238,768 four-wheel units, 18% more than the 202,319 in 1997, accounting for 51% of the total output of four-wheel transportation farm vehicles. That's 2.8% higher than 1997's 48.1%. The same enterprises produced 2,067,180 three-wheel farm vehicles, 14% more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Farm vehicle production grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.