The bragging rights are in dispute as to who is best wired for speed among the Big Three. It was harder to determine by the end of e-Friday, the last day of the University of Michigan Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City earlier this month. General Motors Corp. threw out some serious numbers and claims it is wired for e-commerce and ready to lead the race in terms of revving up development speed and gearing down on waste. “I think they're just starting their FastCar and we're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fast Car or Fast Talk?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642