Europe's top seating supplier hooks up with Europe's leader in cockpits and dashboards to create new competition for interior megasuppliers Lear Corp. and Johnson Controls Inc. Faurecia SA's friendly acquisition of Sommer Allibert's automotive business for $1.2 billion could be completed by June, pending regulatory approvals. The driving force behind the deal is French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, which owns 52.6% of Faurecia, a supplier that holds the No.3 position in the seating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia to Acquire Sommer Allibert" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.