PARIS – Faurecia sales in the U.S. will increase 30% this year, says CEO Yann Delabriere, thanks to the success of Ford and its German and Asian customers. Faurecia’s late entry into the market has boosted its success, he says, because its costs are lower. “As a new player in North America, we put a lot of capacity in Mexico and the southern U.S.,” Delabriere says during a round-table interview for K7 Auto, a French automotive business club. “Probably, we are among the suppliers with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia CEO Says U.S. Strategy Paying Dividends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.