Tenneco Automotive and Arvin Industries may dominate the North America exhaust market, but they have new competition in Faurecia, the French supplier of seating, exhaust and interior systems created from the merger of Bertrand Faure and PSA Peugeot Citroen's Ecia subsidiary. Faurecia last week acquired AP Automotive Systems of Toledo, OH, for $340 million, including debt, from Questor Partners Fund. AP reports 1999 sales of $560 million and has 2,500 employees at three plants in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Deal Heats Up Exhaust Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642