PARIS – For French supplier Faurecia, the global auto industry is getting back to normal. The bottom line is positive again, major expansions are under way in China and North America, acquisitions are planned, and auto makers are returning to their former ways, demanding suppliers carry the cost of research and development until they begin to deliver their components. In 2010, “we negotiated with our customers” to get paid in advance for research and development in progress, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Forecasts Positive Global Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.