STERLING HEIGHTS, MI – Much of the auto interiors sector in North America is in shambles, with Collins & Aikman Corp. and Delphi Corp. in bankruptcy and Lear Corp. and Visteon Corp. disposing of assets. So it is with great caution that France’s Faurecia SA, the second largest supplier in Europe (behind Robert Bosch GmbH), proceeds with a risky strategy to grow its auto interiors business in North America. A year ago, Faurecia announced plans to build six new plants in the U.S. Today, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Grows U.S. Volumes With Eyes Wide Open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.