PARIS – Auto makers are asking suppliers for flexible interiors that help them personalize their vehicles while remaining affordable, French interior supplier Faurecia SA says. For the last month and a half, Faurecia has been shopping an idea of a changeable cover for the entire instrument panel as well as changeable seat and door trim. Peugeot 1007 uses Cameleo interior. The system, marketed under the name Happy Attitude, shares its concept with the changeable Cameleo interior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Offers Flexible Interiors to Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.