PARIS – Faurecia SA, the French supplier that took over the No.2 spot in Europe from Valeo SA at the end of 2003, is targeting 50% growth in North America over the next four years. Faurecia supplies seats for Malibu. New seat business in the U.S. and increasing vehicle production there should set the supplier on that track, executives say. “In the past, business in the U.S. has been more profitable than Europe," notes CEO Pierre Levi. Faurecia is building two new factories in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Sees Opportunities in North America, Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.