BERLIN – If large real-wood panels take over the interiors of future premium cars, it might be due to a 1960s Tatra 603 whose interior was completely redone by Faurecia SA’s design department to show off future technology. Faurecia calls the concept car Premium Attitude, with technologies aimed toward the upper end of every segment. The concept, which debuted at last fall’s Los Angeles auto show and since has been displayed for customers in North America and Europe, features generous doses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Shows Off Premium Attitude" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.