PARIS – There has been a lot of talk about industry consolidation among suppliers during the current economic crisis, but Faurecia SA, which had €12 billion ($15.4 billion) in sales in 2008, is hunkered down for survival and won’t participate. “In the short term, we are managing cash to reinforce ourselves, not spending it,” CEO Yann Delabriere says in presenting Faurecia’s annual results. “When we come out of this, we can think about (acquisitions).” Faurecia doesn’t expect a mild ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia to Stay Out of Acquisition Game" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.