BEIJING — First Auto Works-Jinbei Automotive Co. Ltd. and Doseo Trading Co. Ltd. of South Korea launch a joint venture named Shenyang Doseo Wheel Co. Ltd. to produce aluminum-alloy wheels for light vehicles. The new company's total investment is RMB174 million (US$21 million), with FAW-Jinbei holding a 40% stake. The JV is expected to produce 600,000 wheels annually. Under the agreement, Doseo will be responsible for exporting products to Korea, Europe and North America.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW-Jinbei in joint wheel venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.