VIENNA – Production of the new Hongqi (Red Flag) HQ3 luxury sedan is under way at First Auto Works Group, China’s largest auto maker. Based on the Toyota Crown, the Hongqi HQ3 was unveiled as a prototype at last year’s Shanghai auto show and was revealed in production form at the Guangzhou, China, show in July. The car will be offered with a choice of two Toyota Motor Corp. engines, a 228-hp 3.0L V-6 and 276-hp 4.3L V-8. Jointly developed by FAW and Toyota, the Hongqi HQ3 incorporates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW Launches New Red Flag Luxury Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.