VIENNA – FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd., one of Volkswagen AG’s two manufacturing joint ventures in China, introduces the New Bora, a restyled version of the VW Bora that entered the Chinese market in 2001. The New Bora, known as the Jetta in the U.S., takes its U-shape front grille from the new face of Volkswagen models, “while the rear took over elements from (the) Phaeton,” Volkswagen Group China says. The facelift for the Bora was developed at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW-Volkswagen Unveils Redesigned Bora in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.