Big-truck sales in Canada flourished in February, rising 205.3% to 7,859 units, up from the 2,574 in like-2004. Sales of heavy-duty (Class 8) trucks surged 47.2%, as every manufacturer in the segment posted an increase. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class) Medium-duty (Class 4-7) deliveries skyrocketed 507.7% to 5,372 units. Class 7 sales swelled 79.7% to 656 units, while Class 6 sales nearly doubled year-ago totals, with a 95.1% upsurge. Class 5 recorded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February Canada Big Truck Sales Up 205.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.