BMW Mfg. Corp. signs a $1.1 million contract with FedEx Corp. for the delivery of parts to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport once a day, five days per week. Shipment of the parts, being used in vehicles built at BMW’s Spartanburg, SC, plant, already have begun.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FedEx Delivering Overseas Parts to BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.