Ferrari Maserati SpA reaches a milestone in its effort toward global expansion, opening its first-ever Russian showroom in Moscow. The Italian sports car maker says the addition of Russia to its global sales footprint moves the number of markets where the company participates to 50. “Our entry into this very promising new market offers the Ferrari Maserati Group the opportunity to share the technological innovation, exclusivity and utterly Italian personality of our cars with our Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari Begins Sales in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.