TURIN – For those who remain vaguely confused by the relationship between Ferrari SpA and Maserati SpA’s apparently related V-8 powerplants – not to mention their link with the Ferrari Enzo supercar’s V-12, Jean-Jacques His is the man to provide enlightenment. His, formerly head of Renault SA’s Formula 1 engine development, now is director of powertrain for Ferrari and Maserati road cars. First, forget the enduring perception Ferrari’s sparkling F430 2-seater is powered by the same V-8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari, Maserati V-8s Similar, Yet Not Same" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.