MODENA, Italy – Ferrari SpA will let some time pass before it builds another super-performance car to replace the Enzo. Production of the limited-edition model, of which only 399 will be built, will end at the company’s plant in Maranello in June. The auto maker says it could take up to five years to develop a suitable replacement for the Enzo. “If you look at Ferrari history, the products belonging to the cluster of the Enzo (the F40 and F50), they also had (a period) of discontinuity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari in No Hurry to Build Enzo Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.