NEW YORK – Celebrating its golden anniversary in this market, Ferrari SpA opens a showroom in one of the most prestigious locations in Manhattan. Ferrari of North America Inc. President and CEO Maurizio Parlato says the new showplace will not sell cars, but is designed solely to expose the public to Ferrari and Maserati products. Nieman Marcus sold out 60 special-edition versions of the Maserati Quattroporte in 36 minutes. Interested customers will be referred to one of four dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari Opens Big Apple Showroom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.